A natural and beautiful smile boosts your confidence and self-esteem when conversing or making a public presentation. Your lifestyle, oral health history, and family health history can threaten your dental makeup. Dr. Jose Marcano is a leading cosmetic dentist in Orlando, Florida, versed in specific developments in dentistry and the latest trends in cosmetic dentistry. You may visit the practice for cosmetic dental services highlighted below.
Services Offered at Orlando Center for Cosmetic Dentistry
Dr. Marcano is highly specialized in:
· All-on-4 restores your smile by replacing a full row or set of teeth on the lower or upper jaw. The procedure doesn’t require surgery or bone grafting. For severe cases, you may qualify for an All-on-6 dental implant procedure. You should refrain from bad habits like chewing on ice, nail-biting, or opening objects with your teeth to prevent cracks, chips, and other damages.
· An oral cancer exam is ideal for detecting abscesses and cancerous lesions in the early stage for timely intervention. Dr. Marcano examines your cheeks, tongue, and gums for white and red patches or visible sores. Additional tests include mouth rinse, autofluorescent light, and VELScope® Vx enhanced oral assessment to detect the underlying causes.
· Clear aligners are more discreet and effective than traditional braces in addressing crowded, crooked, or malpositioned teeth to give you a symmetrical and beautiful smile. Your treatment includes an oral exam, a review of your dental health goals, dental health history, and X-rays to ensure that each piece is a perfect fit that suits your teeth movements.
· Dental exam. A dental exam and professional cleaning prevent severe health conditions and gum disease. Visit Orlando Center for Cosmetic Dentistry for at least two dental cleanings per year. Your provider considers all factors to make your treatment comfortable and effective. The final results are worth the mild discomforts of your professional cleaning.
· Laser dentistry. You can benefit from laser dentistry if suffering from gum diseases, cavities, tooth sensitivity, tooth decay, obstructive sleep apnea, TMJ, and cold sores. Orlando Center for Cosmetic Dentistry conducts laser dentistry using the Waterlase™ by Biolase® to deliver highly-effective and long-term results for oral health complications.
· Teeth whitening rejuvenates your smile by giving the enamel its natural color and glow. Your provider at Orlando Center for Cosmetic Dentistry determines your eligibility for Philips ZOOM!, an outpatient procedure that uses a bleaching solution rich in amorphous calcium phosphate (ACP). ACP improves luster, protects the enamel, and reduces tooth sensitivity
· Ultratooth dental implants are best for any patient missing a permanent tooth or in need of an extraction. Your treatment involves a review of your dental health history, oral exam, and your oral health goals to find the most appropriate size for each space. Ultratooth improves your smile and bite with minimal discomfort, sensitivity, or swelling.
· Veneers can improve your tooth color, size, and appearance to ensure that you can smile and take quality bites. Getting veneers involves an oral exam, a review of your treatment goals, and health history. Dr. Marcano requires two or three appointments to ensure that your veneers are well aligned. Your veneers can last for ten to fifteen years if you floss regularly, brush twice a day, and visit the practice every six months for professional cleaning and exams.
If you need to improve your smile and bite through minimally invasive procedures, reach out to Orlando Center for Dental Cosmetic Services.