Hunterdon Hematology Oncology, LLC is among the few institutions whose Cancer Program is approved by the American College of Surgeons’ Commission on Cancer. The practice maintains the delivery of high-quality cancer care for all visiting patients. To receive treatment for cancer, anemia, lymphoma, or melanoma in Flemington, New Jersey, visit Hunterdon Hematology Oncology, LLC. The practice welcomes new and subsequent visitors.
About Hunterdon Hematology Oncology, LLC
Hunterdon Hematology Oncology, LLC, is a practice dedicated to the fight against cancer in New Jersey. If you are battling blood disorders or cancer, the practice could help you through the delivery of outstanding hematology and oncology services. Each patient receives care from board-certified oncologists using the latest equipment and practices in an empathetic and sensitive environment that appreciates individuals from all backgrounds.
Oncologists and hematologists of Hunterdon Hematology Oncology support New Jersey patients and families through community-oriented care. You are also granted access to highly effective and advanced treatment options. The board-certified physicians hold academic accomplishments and fellowships in specializations within hematology and oncology. Their academic research efforts enable the team to grant patients an opportunity to take part in clinical trials.
Besides infusions, chemotherapy, and radiation treatments, Hunterdon Hematology Oncology, LLC offers modern treatment options like personalized-targeted therapy and immunotherapy for eradicating cancerous cells. Other treatment options include Paxman® Scalp Cooling System that effectively reduces hair loss when going through chemotherapy.
Hunterdon Hematology Oncology, LLC grants you access to therapies and support services that help patients and families navigate cancer. You are exposed to dietary services, family risk and planning services, social work, supportive care, counseling services, pharmacy and lab services, and financial assistance when applicable.
Services Offered at Hunterdon Hematology, LLC
Hunterdon Hematology, LLC has board-certified oncologists and hematologists specializing in:
· Prostate cancer
· Personalized targeted therapy
· Pancreatic cancer
· Ovarian cancer
· Neck and head cancers
· Myelodysplastic syndrome
· Multiple myeloma
· Multiple blood disorders
· Lung cancer
· Integrative oncology
· Colon cancer
· Clinical trials
· Breast cancer
· Brain cancer
The team runs a series of examinations and a conclusive diagnosis of signs and symptoms to draft a fully customized treatment plan.
Why should I visit Hunterdon Hematology Oncology, LLC?
· The practice is composed of a board-certified team including Kenneth Blankstein, MD, Myrone Bednar, MD, Swee Ngeow, MD, Waqas Rehman, MD, and Megha Shah, MD.
· The team offers a highly personalized treatment plan to eliminate or manage unpleasant cancer symptoms and side effects of regular chemotherapy.
· The practice grants you access to a comfortable and supportive environment comprising first-class and the latest diagnostic and treatment equipment and medical practices.
· The practice accepts a wide range of insurances and allows flexible payment options to favor all clients.
· Patients receive the latest care through regular clinic trials and other research activities to facilitate the effective treatment of all types of cancers and blood disorders.
5 Steps to Create a Feed the Hungry Program
Charities in the Digital Age
Advantages of Raising Funds Using Crowdsourcing Sites